ENERGY BALANCING VALVES (SEA & SEV Series, DN20 ~ DN150)
The Energy Balancing Valve, with an embedded temperature sensor, is a two-way valve that optimizes terminal unit performance. The opening of Sinro energy balancing valve actuators is controlled by PID to meet the requested room temperature precisely. .
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy and Speediness: Detects return water temperature directly.
- Automatical heating cooling change-over available
- On/Off, 3-point or Modulating control mode
- Achieves terminal unit performance by the designed return water temperature exactly.
- Minor adjustment by room thermostat is required to secure comfort.
- Equal percentage flow characteristic yields a linear heating/cooling output.
- Improve plant performance by improving chiller or boiler efficiency.
- Power-off return function ensures valves / system security (except for SEA06 Model).
|Supply Voltage||24Vac ±10%; 50/60Hz|
|Control Type||0~10V / 4~20mA|
|Motor||Bi-directional Synchronous AC Motor*|
|Power-off Return||Model No: SEA02-E, SEA04-E, SEA05-E|
|Manual Override||Model No: SEA02-E, SEA04-E, SEA05-E, SEA06-E|
|Default Temp. Setting||12℃ (cooling) / 50℃ (heating)|
|Temp. Control Precision||±2%|
|IP Class||IP42 (Model No.: SEA02-E)|
|IP54 (Model No.: SEA04-E, SEA05-E,SEA06-E)|
|Sensing Element||NTC (10K, 25℃ )|
|Media||Chilled / Hot Water|
|Chilled / Hot Water + 50% glycol|
|Flow Characteristic||Equal Percentage|
|End Fitting||BSP, NPT-Female (DN20~DN50, Model No.: SEV01, SEV02, SEV06 Models)|
|Flanged (DN65~DN150,Model No.: SEV04)|
|Max. Close-off Pressure||600kPa|
|Pressure Rating||PN25 (Model No.: SEV01, SEV02, SEV06)|
|PN16 / PN 25 (Model No.: SEV04)|
|Valve Body Materials||Brass (Model No.: SEV02)|
|Stainless Steel (Model No.: SEV01, SEV06)|
|Casting Iron (Model No.: SEV04)|